Saturday, February 2, 2008

Picture of the Week

Picture of the Week!
Close second!
Ok, I am soooo excited and Proud of myself! I am taking an on-line photography course about my camera...Nikon D80. This week I am learning about Aperture and Shutter Speed then I am to apply what I have learned by taking a picture. I got picture of the Week with my Bus(aperture) and these Waterfalls (shutter speed) came in a close second!! I believe there are 12 people in the class and to have the Instructor like both of my pics is really great! I have loved this course and if you are interested in taking on-line courses you can click on the link to the right for betterphoto.com

3 comments:

Jenni said...

how do you like this class? have you been learning a lot? I have heard of this website and have had mixed reviews... just wondering if you think its worth the $$.. there's a few classes I am interested but still a little hesitant! I have been taking classes at newspace photography located downtown, and so far love them!

Gwen said...

I love the pictures. The picture of the falls are cool.

Gwen said...

sorry, the picture of the falls IS cool!