Monday, July 7, 2008

Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep

I have been wanting to do something more for the community as far as service goes and a fellow photographer had joined this organization and when I read about it I knew this was it! I have had two friends loose a baby and knowing that photographs of that child helps with the healing process, I knew this was something I wanted to do.

I applied around 1 month ago and was approved to be a volunteer photographer a couple of weeks back. I have already had two calls, both of which I could not make. This is real and happens more than we think. I pray that when that special time comes I can capture the beauty and love within these families. I hope that with the knowledge I have of knowing we will see those who pass again, I can bring comfort as well as my talent.

Take a minute and watch this touching
clip of a family that has been blessed by the Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep organization!

1 comment:

I'm Kitty! said...

Joanna, that's amazing!